Where the MCS officials will make notices to the general public.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Administrator General
- Posts: 17928
- Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:37 pm
- Location: Cherry Trees, Craitland
Following the discussions which occurred over the past five weeks and the Council's subsequent vote, the following changes to the MCS's Charter have been implemented. A new version of the Charter with the relevant amendments shall be penned and published shortly.
4. Operation of the Council
(4) A Council Member should, when voting on a claim request, consider whether the overall development of the nation in question merits the addition of the area being claimed, taking into particular account:
(b) cultural development,
(c) internal government,
(d) international collaboration,
(f) history and
(g) use of current claims.
(1) A state may, at the discretion of the Council, become a member of the Society if they can prove to the satisfaction of the Council that they: (a) are independent of every other member, and (b) have established a documented online existence for a period exceeding 30 days prior to their initial application.
(2) States which do not meet the criteria in subsection (1)(b) may reserve land at the Council's discretion until they reach the age stated in the aforementioned criteria.
(2) Permitted that the Council is satisfied that a nation meets the criteria described in section 9.(1), there are no further restrictions on a right to claim for:
(a) one-man nations, or
(b) no more than three states simultaneously run by one person.
17. Removal of claims
(1) Where, in respect of the forums of a member, a period of three months elapses in which an average of less than one post per two days is made, the Council shall have the power to reduce the area of the claim of that member.